Just getting started on my build using Woffice and was wondering which form plugin is recommended for Woffice? If you import demo data first and then activate certain plugins after does it affect the theme settings at all? Also, for geocoding and maps is there another option besides Google?
Some of the top form plugins are
you can choose any one of them.
By certain plugin you mean demo data related plugins ?
No for geocoding we have only google maps.
Let me know
Want feedback on your awesome Intranet? Get yourself a beta access on Feedier.com.
Keen on Woffice ? Please take a few seconds to give us a 5-star review on ThemeForest.
1) No shortcodes specific page, now all is managed by WPBakery Page builder, we do have some woffice events calendar shortcode
2) Dashboard is general for all users
4) "create an item form" which form you are referring to, project or wiki creation? if so you would need to edit php files to add some more fields
5) Yes you can disable the members map extension from
Woffice menu -> Extensions
6) This would require some custom work, let me know if you need reference of a freelancer
7) Make sure projects extension is enabled in Woffice Menu -> extensions, also try flushing permalink once
8) This would require some custom work, let me know if you need reference of a freelancer
9) you can try plugins like
Thank you for your reply and the information. I really appreciate the help. I got everything going, but I am still struggling with the Directory. It is the Woffice Directory Extension in Unyson. I am trying to set it up as a jobs directory, but cannot seem to get the frontend "Create An Item Form" to cooperate. At the bottom of the "Directory" page there is a "Create An Item" button and when I click the button it pulls up a Frontend form (Screenshot in Attachments "Create An Item Form") and doesn't include the "Default Fields" from the "Directory Extension settings". The fields show up when I add a new item from the backend, but not on the frontend form. I also tried creating a form using Gravity Forms called "Directory Item", but I don't know how to get the "Create an Item" button to call it instead of the form it is currently pulling up.
Also, I don't have the "Members Map" extension activated, but the maps are still pulling up in the Directory Header and the directory single items. How can I remove that so no maps show up at all?
Thank you for your continued support and patience. It is greatly appreciated.
Attached files: Create An Item Button.png Create An Item Form.png
Can you send us some access to that page?
- The frontend form is a simplified version of the backend one, it'll get better over time.
- For the Map, it's a default feature of that extension, but we can definitely show you how to get rid of it with some CSS Just need some access to send you that CSS easily.
Have a nice day