Following instruntions from https://alkaweb.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WOF/pages/2228238/Languages My site is still in English. I need it in Spanish (es_ES), I delete languages folder from woffice root and create a new languages folder in child theme with .po and .mo files as describes in your instructions (see atached) Do I have missed steps?
Attached files: wooffice.png
Thanks for reaching out!
Have you enabled Spanish from the Settings?
Keen on Woffice ? Please take 2 minutes to give us a 5-star review on Themeforest.
Don't miss any news from Alkaweb, subscribe to our newsletter.
Looking for visibility ? Ask us for your website to be showcased on woffice.io
Thank you for the updates. Regarding your issues, here are some notes:
1 - You shouldn't delete the languages folder in the Woffice parent theme.
2 - Copy the language file es_ES.po and es_ES.mo from the woffice-parent/languages folder.
3 - Paste the files es_ES.po and es_ES.mo files into the woffice-child/languages folder.
4 - Open the files from the woffice-child and click the option 'update from source' in the PoEdit software. You can also use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/ for the translation task too (see the full details here: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners)
5 - If none of the above works for your, please provide us with your WordPress Dashboard access and FTP details and we'll take a closer look for you.
Have a nice day.
All the WordPress Dashboard and FTP access details should be sent in a private reply.
Looking for visibility? Be featured on Woffice.io
Keen on Woffice ? Please take a few seconds to give us a 5-star review on ThemeForest.
Thank you Marcos, It is not necesary to do anything first on Parent Theme? Just in Child one? I´ll make a new fresh wordpress and woffice instalation again...
Marcos, I made a new fresh instalation, just Worpress and Parent Theme of woffice (no Child theme yet), In Settings>General> Sites Language is set to Español.
I installed Loco Translation and as you can see in the Attachmet I selected "Spanish Spain" from Loco >Themes > Woffice, firt I made a Sync and then look for some words and phrases that have already been translated but they still appear in English
Attached files: wp.png
Thank you for the updates. Can you please provide us with your WordPress Dashboard access and FTP details? A further look is needed in order to determine what's going on. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.
Thank you for the updates. I took a look into your website and it is properly using the translations files, I've made a test for the header welcome text (see attached images) and it is working properly. I changed the english setence using Loco Translate in your WordPress Dashboard and the theme properly used this translation. Please, let me know if you need any additional details. Have a nice day.
Thank you for the updates. Maybe you are missing some concepts here. Most theme strings are fully translatable with language files, however in some aspects WordPress will use whatever text your enter in your dashboard be it posts, pages, menus, widgets titles etc. In your case, the members page need to be edited in your Dashboard > Pages section, enter the prefered name and the page will use this name. Please, let me know if you need further details. Have a nice day.