How to update or get support from EventON plugin ?
This article is outdated. Woffice has a new documentation here:
If anything is missing, let us know and we will improve it. It was designed to be searchable, more organized and more complete.
Woffice is bundled with Eventon Calendar plugin as it's a core feature from the theme.
Regarding the shortcode generator, see : https://alkaweb.ticksy.com/ticket/835437#comment-3907357
It means when you purchase a Woffice license :
- The EventON plugin will be automatically installed beside Woffice
- The Full Calendar addon will be automatically installed beside Woffice
- Plugins' updates are including with Woffice's updates
- We don't provide support for these plugins, we'll try to help you but our help is limited on Woffice area
- You don't have any purchase code (there is only 1 purchase code and it's ours, see Extended licenses on Themeforest)
- We won't add any other addon to Woffice
So in order to have auto-update feature from EventON or support you'll need your own purchase code. You can have one by purchasing a license here : http://codecanyon.net/item/eventon-wordpress-event-calendar-plugin/1211017?ref=ashanjay
If you plan on using a lot your calendar, we recommand you to purchase a license.