This article is outdated. Woffice has a new documentation here:
If anything is missing, let us know and we will improve it. It was designed to be searchable, more organized and more complete.
(Updated for Woffice > 2.5.2)
You can use the Facebook's API to connect your users to your site using their Facebook account.
If the registration is closed, the user will be allowed to login if the email address already exists in your database.
The first thing you want to do is to enable the Facebook Signing through the Theme Settings > Login / Register > Facebook Options:
You will now need to create a new Facebook APP for your site from this page: https://developers.facebook.com/apps/
- Click the “Add a new App” button
- Set up the name and create your APP
- Enable the Products > Facebook Login module
- Add your Callback URL, which can be found it in the Woffice e Settings (see screenshot above) here:
- Go to the Settings to get your App ID and App Secret
Finally, you need to copy/past the App ID and App Secret back to the Theme Settings and save everything.
Facebook also has several settings to let you customize the Application page (logo and text).