How to update Woffice
This article is outdated. Woffice has a new documentation here:
If anything is missing, let us know and we will improve it. It was designed to be searchable, more organized and more complete.
It's highly recommended to update the theme (you'll have more features and it's FREE ;))
Since "August 20th, 2015 - Version 1.2.9", you can use the Auto Update extension it's much easier for you and it takes 3 seconds to set up (with your Themeforest purchase code & username).
Manual Update :
So, here we go :
- Go to your FTP (with FileZilla for instance)
- download the woffice folder (to save a backup copy)
- delete woffice folder
- Sign in to Themeforest and download the latest release of Woffice
- Unzip the file woffice.zip
- upload new woffice folderin your FTP (all the themes/woffice files)
Important : if you have made some changes be sure to have saved them before OR use a child theme (best options so far!).