This article is outdated. Woffice has a new documentation here:
If anything is missing, let us know and we will improve it. It was designed to be searchable, more organized and more complete.
Here is a tutorial about using Gantt graph with Woffice :
1) First, you need to install this plugins from Wordpress : https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpit-gantt/
2) Once activated, please go to the "Gantt Options" from Wordpress :
4) Click on "Add New" -> Be sure you have set a new title :
5) Then click on "Add"
6) Once reloaded, you can now "edit" this Gantt and add labels -> "Update"
7) Add as many as you like.
8) To use it, just copy/past the shortcode :
9) Use it from any page like this :
For any question, please open a ticket.